For a custom length of tape, squeeze the trigger, pull out the desired amount of tape, and release. Since the blade is housed internally, you’ll never accidentally cut yourself.
- One-handed operation
- Dispenses and cuts tape in a single motion
- Internal blade prevents cuts
- Cuts equally-sized pieces approximately 1.75″ (4.44cm) long
- Custom lengths possible
- Works with all standard tape sizes
- No batteries required
● One-hand hold the tape dispenser
● Pressing the handle will automatically eject about 30mm of adhesive tape.
● Align the front roller with the target surface (better effect use in flat or smooth areas), hold the tape dispenser and attach it.
● Pull out the required length according to the demand
● Release the handle adhesive tape and it will cut off automatically.
Precautions for Use:
1. If you press the handle and release it immediately, only 30-40mm adhesive tape will be automatically ejected. If it is longer, press the handle, pull out the required length of adhesive tape and then release.
2. This product uses 2 different standard adhesive tapes with widths of 12mm and 19mm and thickness of 0.05-0.07mm.
3. In design, 5mm adhesive tape will be kept without cutting to prevent the adhesive tape from falling.
4. It is best to press the handle (do not just press half), and then release it instantly, otherwise, it will easily get stuck in the adhesive tape.
5. Make sure that the front opening of the product is not blocked after each cutting, otherwise, it will easily get stuck in the adhesive tape.
6. If the adhesive tape is jammed, open the top cover, remove the adhesive tape and remove the residue. Then install the adhesive tape to resume normal use.
1 x Tape Dispenser