🔥84% of customers buy 2 or more 🔥
Sleep Apnea Tongue Stabilizing Device – Anti Snore Mouthpiece
Simple yet effective way to eliminate the snoring problems!
The Sleep Apnea Tongue Stabilizing Device – Anti Snore Mouthpiece is a brilliant, simple and effective anti-snoring medical device that provides an easy solution for the treatment of snoring problem. It is an effective, comfortable, one-size-fits-all solution which uses tongue displacement technology that gently suctions to the tip of the tongue, preventing it from falling back into the throat and obstructing the airway that causes snoring. It also prevents clenching and tooth grinding by positioning the tongue between the upper and lower teeth. By keeping the airway open, air travels more slowly, reducing throat vibrations and diminishing or eliminating the snoring problem. Holding the tongue forward is one of the most effective ways of keeping the airway open during sleep.
If left untreated sleep apnea can result in growing number of health problems, some of them include:
- Heart Failure, Irregular Heartbeats, Heart Attack
- Heart Stroke
- High Blood Pressure
- Worsening of ADHD
How to use:
- Place the device in your mouth. It should rest between your front teeth and the lips. The protruding bulb is outside of your mouth.
- The side with the small cut on the device should go to the bottom side of the mouth.
- Squeeze the bulb to let out air.
- Place your tongue in the tube and release the bulb. This creates a suction vacuum and your tongue attaches to the bulb area of the anti-snoring device.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45-day guarantee.
If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings we’ll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.