🔥84% of customers buy 2 or more 🔥
How to adjust the radiant rate?
1. First, make sure you measure the material of the object.
2. Then check the form and find the similar material in the form.
3. Then, press the “model” button to see the lower left corner of the screen as ” ↓ E ↑ “,
4. and then, you can press the two buttons on the left and right to adjust the radiation rate.
Adjust the value to the appropriate value, and then press the “mode” button again to lock it
5. Finally, you can measure it.
However, the light source must be illuminated to the surface of the tested object. The larger the surface area of the measured object, the farther away the test distance can be.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45-day guarantee.
If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings we’ll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.